Friday, Saturday & Sunday Gatherings
Friday, September 30, 2022 / Rehearsal
- 4:00 pm – Rehearsal at the wedding location, on the beach. This is only for people directly participating in the wedding.
- 5:30 Rehearsal Dinner. This is for all participants in the wedding and all family and friends traveling from out of town. This dinner will end at 8:30 pm, allowing everyone to get a good night’s rest for the main celebration the next day. This dinner is a casual, outdoor, backyard Santa Maria-style BBQ dinner, with a pig roast and lots of fixings. Compliments of our dear friend, Chris Hecker.
Saturday, October 1, 2022 / Wedding Day
Casa Blanca Beach and Bath House
851 Sand Point Road Carpinteria, CA 93013
There is limited onsite parking. Please carpool or Uber/Lyft if you can. There will be valet service provided by bluestarparking.com
- 4:15 Guest check-in at Casa Blanca, the wedding reception location.
- 4:45 guests will proceed to the beach ceremony location
- 5:00 Ceremony begins, sharp.
- 5:30 Ceremony ends, the groom kisses the bride and everyone is released to the reception area. The wedding party and family members will remain on the beach for photos.
- 5:40 – 6:40 Appetizers and drinks will be served.
- 6:40 Guests take their seats in the dining tent
- 6:50 Bride and Groom’s Grand Entrance and 1st dance
- 7:00 Dinner will be served.
- 8:00 Toasts – The guest’s words of wisdom, stories, and well wishes will be shared.
- 8:20 Cake Cutting, father-daughter dance, groom and mother dance
- 8:35 – The dance floor opens
- Fun Distractions – Bouquet and Garter toss
- 10:00 Reception party ends
Sunday, October 2, 2022 / Brunch
- 11:00 am Brunch for all participants in the wedding and all family and friends traveling from out of town. Brunch location still to be determined. Brunch will be catered by Michael Amador from www.Uncorkedsb.com